CMS Mortgage Solutions
CMS Mortgage is looking to hire a Search and Social Media Specialist who is responsible for building, maintaining, monitoring, and analyzing our paid presence on all search and social media channels. We are looking for someone who loves the digital media industry with proven skills in paid search marketing and social media advertising. You will work with teammates to ensure consistent messaging for a successful omni-channel campaign.
- Manage paid digital marketing campaigns across all social media platforms and search engine marketing channels on behalf of our clients
- Hands-on PPC (Pay Per Click) Account Management involving strategic creation, implementation, and management of Paid Search Marketing campaigns on Google and Bing
- Perform analysis and optimization of SEM (Search Engine Marketing) campaigns based on SEM best practices, including account structure, keyword research, landing page testing, ad text creation, bid management, and competitor benchmarking
- Serve as one of the voices of the customer and build positive relationships while engaging in direct dialogue with all teammates
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads across search and social networks to meet our goals and objectives
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Develop detailed monthly analysis framework for all search and social campaigns; includes assisting in the development of objectives across platforms and their measurements, what goals will be assigned and reported, and where long-term monitoring is needed
- Leverage analytics tools (including, but not limited to Facebook Insights, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.) to determine the effectiveness of campaigns and promotions across all channels
- Pass and maintain Google Ads and Google Analytics Certification
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to exhibit high work standards and an ability to get the job done and achieve goals by establishing actions, communicating progress, and meeting deadlines
- Actively and proactively seeks to understand and respond to customer needs and exceeds expectations
- Must clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to team members and customers
- Demonstrates ethical behavior in all situations
- Effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently and on time
- Quality assure own work to ensure flawless execution and delivery
- Hands-on experience trafficking campaigns into paid search and social media platforms
- Proven capability to analyze digital marketing campaigns success and effectiveness against customer goals
- Digital advertising background
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Self-starter with a drive to learn and the ability to work independently or collaboratively and under deadline pressure
- Great at multi-tasking
- Able to Look at Variety of Moving Parts and See the Big Picture
- Fluent with web analytics tracking tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- BS/BA in related field (marketing, communications, journalism)
- Agency experience
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certification preferred
$20 - $25 hourly
About CMS Mortgage Solutions
Over the past 15 years, CMS Mortgage has grown and become known as the #1 Mortgage Broker in the area. With a well-respected reputation in the mortgage industry, we have helped over 5,000 borrowers achieve the American Dream - owning a home.
CMS Mortgage Solutions was founded by Corrina Carter in 2004 to offer affordable mortgage loan options for consumers in the Hampton Roads area. In the most recent years, CMS has expanded and are financing homes in District of Columbia, Maryland, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Virginia. Thriving on current market knowledge, we pride ourselves in offering loan programs to benefit every consumer. With the highest level of customer service, our team will follow the entire application from application to closing in a timely manner at the most competitive pricing.