ARE YOU A MARKETING SPECIALIST WHO UNDERSTANDS PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FIRMS?
TOEREK LAW is a virtual law firm that helps its national client base of marketing, advertising, creative, and public relations agencies with intellectual property, business affairs, and marketing law matters.
We are looking for a seasoned Marketing Coordinator to play a critical role in our law firm’s marketing efforts.
This position is:
- Fully Remote
- Flexible in Schedule
- Both Creative AND Results Focused
Compensation is negotiable
We need an enthusiastic professional to:
- Assist with and develop targeted lead generation campaigns
- Develop and lead list-building efforts to grow the firm’s marketing reach and impact
- Develop successful referral (and referral appreciation) programs for client industry consultants and advisors
- Coordinate the development and circulation of the firm’s monthly newsletter and other special content pieces as needed
- Curate content for and maintain social media accounts for both the firm and the Owner of the firm
- Interact with marketing services vendors on behalf of the Firm when required
- Identify and pursue opportunities for the Firm’s Owner to contribute written or video content, or serve as an industry expert speaker, in podcast, media and live event settings
- Create a “keep in touch” program to continuously cultivate existing client relationships with clients and referrers
In some cases your role will be a supporting one. In others, you’ll be expected to lead efforts.
You may be our next Marketing Coordinator if you:
- Are a proven self-starter (we’ve operated our Firm virtually before it was cool to be virtual)
- Can brainstorm and develop ideas to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns
- Are fluent in the technology that enables you to be successful working remotely, such as marketing automation tools, CRM systems, and video conferencing software
- Have STELLAR prioritization, organization, and communication skills
- Have at least 5 years of experience in professional services marketing (legal services preferred)
Interested candidates should send a resume with their credentials, along with a cover letter explaining why they are interested in this opportunity.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
About Toerek Law
TOEREK LAW is a law firm that helps its national client base of marketing, advertising, creative services and communications agencies protect their assets and turn their intellectual capital into revenue.
Our Firm’s home base is in Cleveland, Ohio, however, our team is dispersed nationwide and works remotely, so this is intended as a completely remote position. Your proficiency in working remotely and independently, while engaging well with our team, is crucial. We love to help people learn and grow.