AVENUE Real Estate
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
$15 - $20 hourly
About AVENUE Real Estate
At the Avenue Real Estate Office, we pride ourselves on being the “Key to the Market”. In other words, we are the key to your success in buying and selling any type of Real Estate. Our experience is what really sets us apart! The owners of AVENUE Real Estate, Nick Cain and Katy Cain, were born with Real Estate in their blood! They were raised in a family that was very involved in both Real Estate and Auction Services. They have made this a lifelong journey and put that knowledge to work with all of our outstanding agents: Bill Cain, Donna Krueger, Joa Cain, Bob Sexton, Brittany Koeppen, Jamie Ausloos, and Garret Fischer.
Community is the essence of our work, and AVENUE Real Estate consistently strives to give back and support our communities. Thus, AVENUE Real Estate studies market trends daily and truly listens to its clients.