Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing associate to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for the creation, optimization, and analysis of Villatel’s properties on 3rdparty channels such as Airbnb, VRBO, and Villatel.com.
- Maintain the online properties and content, including creation and editing of new and existing inventory, placement of copy, image management, and tagging of attributes associated with related properties
- Assist in optimization of the properties– testing to reporting on results
- Routinely QA the website and 3rdparty listings for accuracy in all property data/images, timely updates to new property launches, marketing, and special merchandising pages. Escalate issues or enhancements
- Gather informational property content – images, video, technical specs, attributes
- Drives sales and conversion by creating unique, SEO-rich content via keywords, title tags, meta descriptions to optimize internal & external search rankings
- Build collections in support of marketing campaigns
- Create and/or manage website content in WordPress and Property Management Software
- Liaise with the development team to ensure proper QA of the website
- Create and manage landing pages
- Works closely with outside service providers – Design/Development Agencies, photographers, consultants, freelancers, etc.
- Identify and seize opportunities for process improvements through subject matter expert groups, special projects, and initiatives
- 2-4 years of eCommerce or digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising, Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- HTML/CSS knowledge preferred
- Google Analytics experience required
- Results-focused – sales and performance-driven
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Strong organizational, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate online
- Displays professionalism, strong work ethic, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
We founded Villatel to re-imagine family getaways by transforming lodging into an experience in and of itself. We offer travelers the high levels of service and consistency of a high-end hospitality brand, in addition to the space, comfort, and small touches of a high-end villa, at an affordable price.
What sets us apart is our commitment to quality and consistency. Our innovation isn’t vacation rentals—it’s the construction and single platform institutional level ownership of the best-run rentals on the market under one umbrella: Villatel. It's a name that will soon become synonymous with the best experiential vacation homes in the world. And it will carry with it a legacy that families and groups everywhere will remember the moment they’re ready to plan their getaways of a lifetime.