V Marketing for Real Estate
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a Marketing Specialist.
An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success. The position consists of many roles requiring two very important skills, communication, and organization.
The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work.
Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Oversee social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Talk to clients on the phone and advise them on their marketing strategy
- You will assist our new clients in setting up their video and audio equipment in addition to shooting their videos with them each month
- Work with clients to create messaging and offers their prospective customers want
- Run and manage Facebook Ads
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Experience in Marketing or related field
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Telephone etiquette and active listening
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Able to work independently to achieve a successful result with minimal guidance
- Highly detail-oriented
- Confident to handle multiple projects simultaneously and under deadlines.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels including internal senior management, team members, and external strategic business contacts
$12 - $15 hourly
About V Marketing for Real Estate
We are an Inc. 5000 awarded advertising agency for professional services with offices in San Diego, CA and Omaha, NE.