We’re hiring a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the Ayumi Real Estate Team, you’ll assist the Team with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Help the team achieve its goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans.
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required. May be substituted with equivalent job experience
$25 -$30 hourly
Ayumi is in the top 1% of all real estate agents in the nation. Her positive approach has been a driving cornerstone in creating a successful team. If you would like to play an integral role in the professional growth of her organization, it promises to be a personal and financially rewarding experience.