Zahler Properties, LLC
We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our tight-knit team of marketing professionals in their efforts to build the best brands. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
About Zahler Properties, LLC
Our Mission Statement
To attract lifelong clients by providing world-class service and Real Estate knowledge; utilizing advanced and emerging technologies to assist a very personal and important life decision.
Our Vision Statement
To be the premier Real Estate brokerage firm in the State of Nevada.
By offering top-level service with a focus on our Core Values, we continue to provide VALUE to our clients in every single transaction.
Beginning in 2013, we have grown from a 2 person operation to over 15 agents, and an amazing staff to deliver 5 Star Service to all of our clients. Heavily involved in our Local and State Associations, Geoff Zahler has provided countless hours dedicated to improving the Real Estate Profession and interactions with the public.