Z Real Estate
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Must be Knowledgeable with Facebook, YouTube, Google Business, Instagram, TikTok, Google Ads, etc.
- Must have an understanding of SEO and be able to utilize new systems that pertain specifically to real estate
$12 - $15 hourly
About Z Real Estate
We are a husband and wife realtor team with 20 plus years of real estate experience. We sell the most homes in Southern New Mexico and have a proven track record. We enjoy what we do and are looking for the right team members that will fit right in.