Jenny Burkhead Group-Keller Williams
Are you interested in a career in marketing with an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
Compensation: $18,750. Part time
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
About Jenny Burkhead Group-Keller Williams
We are a strong real estate team of extremely qualified professionals. We belong to the largest Real Estate Company in the Nation, Keller Williams, which provides us with the highest level of expertise and technology systems currently available in the real estate industry. We sell all types of homes in Kansas City, Resale, New Homes and Luxury homes.