We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our tight-knit team of marketing professionals in their efforts to build the best brands. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
$35,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Expect Realty
Expect Realty is a culture-first, growth-oriented real estate company. Our vision is to help agents build lives that matter and our mission is to inspire a culture of responsibility, teamwork, growth, and fun that causes a unique and over-the-top client experience.
Our core values:
- Own it. We do what’s right, not what’s convenient. We are leaders that accept responsibility. We dig deep and strive to exceed expectations.
- We before me. We value and respect each other, help, and hold each other accountable.
- Win or Learn. There are lessons to be learned in everything, even a loss. Learning and growing ensure our ability to educate, innovate, and lead with authority.
- Not so serious. We work hard but take time to play. We enjoy a fair balance between work and fun. Humor and smiles are essential to the team’s happiness.
Presented by Bryan David, Broker/Owner, Expect Realty.