Win Win Home Buyers LLC
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Win Win Home Buyers LLC
Our company is a fast-growing real estate investment company that buys homes from property owners and resells the property to investors, or we flip the property. Through our boots-on-the-ground techniques as well as developing strong relationships in the industry, we have become one of the top sources for investment properties in the DFW area. We are looking for capable people to help us in our growth who can learn fast and work hard. Featured on several podcasts and now growing into a successful real estate investment firm, you will want to be a part of this!