We are looking for a marketing professional that is enthusiastic about developing creative content and distributing it effectively, building strong customer relationship. You will lead us with our marketing. branding, and innovational promotional offerings both in online and offline marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is someone that is excited about joining our team and working with our customer data to identify opportunities to shape a great customer relationship.
This position is ideal for someone with a few years of relevant marketing experience and offers significant room to grow. Experience with mortgage servicing and origination is a plus!
- Coordinate the build and execution of customer acquisition and retention campaign strategies
- Oversee digital marketing functions as assigned
- Optimize end-to-end lead management, follow-up, and reporting
- Provide visibility and insights on the performance and impact of the customer experience and marketing efforts
- Drive conversion and process improvements to optimize marketing efforts
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partners
- 2+ years of experience in performance marketing or customer operations, preferably within the mortgage banking industry
- Must live in Boca Raton, Florida
- Demonstrated ability to analyze marketing KPIs and drive process improvements for a data-driven marketing organization
- Must be strategic and highly analytical - you lead with numbers and you always have a plan
- Previous user of marketing tools and systems including Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Encompass, and Tableau
- Operates well in an environment of rapid change, tight deadlines, and cross-functional dependencies
- Experience working in an agile organization and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves – you work with others as needed to make things work better, faster, and easier
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong critical thinking skills, a track record of innovative thought, and analytical abilities
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills with close attention to detail with an ability to work under minimal supervision
$45,000 - $65,000 salary per year
About Choice Mortgage
Since 1995, Choice Mortgage has been providing Floridians with the best real estate financing programs available. As a licensed mortgage wholesale lender committed to broker and correspondent lending, we offer a wide variety of services and programs that satisfy unique needs of each of our clients.
Our staff has a deep knowledge of the mortgage market and rapidly responds to all of the new opportunities that are made available. We are a direct lender and offer multiple outlets for your loan. Our staff applies your personal scenario to the best available program to ensure financial savings and quick closings.