Our company seeks a professional and motivated Marketing Specialist to join our team! The Marketing Specialist will work on collecting, analyzing and summarizing market research data, sales support and new product launches. Other tasks include, but are not limited to creating marketing plans, materials and presentations, supporting new business development and planning and executing marketing events to improve our company’s profitability. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating and designing, as well as delivering various marketing programs geared toward supporting the growth and expansion of our company's products and services! The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging our company’s customer base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our company.
- Own and manage content strategy and calendar creation to ensure content that is both on-brand and aligned with business goals.
- Develop creatively inspiring content for a range of digital and social channels.
- Maintain and update website content to ensure that the information is accurate and up-do-date, well organized and easily accessible by both existing and potential customers.
- Create marketing materials and communications such as email campaigns, social media postings, press releases, specification sheets, catalogs, brochures, product presentations, announcements, advertisements and forms with guidance from higher-level staff.
- Demonstrate content expertise while collaborating with leadership, sales team and compliance.
- Display creative thinking, take initiative and work both collaboratively and independently.
- Command control of social media platforms, create content and brand marketing.
- Communicate with upper management, legal, compliance and IT teams to discuss and get approval on external communications including, but not limited to press releases, e-mail blasts, social media postings and website updates.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration.
- 2-4 years of marketing experience including market research, project management, social media/digital content, and overall practices and principles of brand marketing.
- High level of organization and ability to multitask, prioritize, and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, communication and creative skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and social media platforms such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate with vendors to maximize company resources.
$50,000 - $70,000
About Choice Mortgage
Since 1995, Choice Mortgage has been providing Floridians with the best real estate financing programs available. As a licensed lender, we offer a wide variety of services and programs that satisfy the unique needs of each of our clients.
Our staff has a deep knowledge of the mortgage market and rapidly responds to all the new opportunities that are made available. We are a direct lender and offer multiple outlets for your loan. Our staff matches your individual situation with the best available program to ensure financial savings and quick closings.