Southern Properties United
We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our tight-knit team of marketing professionals in their efforts to build the best brands. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
12 - 14 hourly
About Southern Properties United
We help property owners, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses in Mississippi, including Hattiesburg, Petal, Purvis, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, Gulfport, Pass Christian, Kiln, and surrounding areas, and pay a fair cash price, fast. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of the things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market.