Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Promote weekly and monthly events
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
$45,000 - $55,000
About Precision Lending
We work hard, and are a family. If you are a positive person, who is looking for work life balance, and healthy work environment with no ceiling for growth and a team that is Humble, Hungry and Smart this job is for you.