The Marketing Specialist will promote the company products and services, to existing and prospective customers, through the generation of Sales and customer-centric collateral. Demonstrates the ability to impactfully apply product content, graphics, logos, and alternative value-added brand materials.
- Collaborates with Sales and Product Management to develop and deliver branded digital/print collateral to Sales, channel partners/distributors, customers, and target markets
- Collaborates, plans, generates, and delivers branded content for new product commercialization and target market initiatives
- Collaborates, plans, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities, including campaigns, trade shows, conferences, training, etc.
- Builds, maintains, and reports the marketing activity schedule, branded collateral library, and Sales demonstration kits/materials
- Leveraging the business system and CRM, collects and compiles customer feedback and sales results required to track, review, and modify the performance of marketing initiatives
- Develops and maintains valued, constructive relationships with Sales, Product Management, third-party marketing service firms, and customers
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Functional understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services in industrial, retail, and consumer markets
- Proven ability to progress ideas and initiatives through concept to marketable content
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree or relevant coursework in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or related field required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- At least two years of related marketing or sales experience required
- Experience in digital content creation is preferred
- Experience in industrial markets preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
$50,000 - $65,000
We are a manufacturer and distributor of compressed air piping systems, components, kits, replacement parts, and other accessories. The company sells its compressed air piping systems under three brand names and provides air compressors and numerous accessories, including filter regulators, moisture drains, couplers, fittings, and hose reels. The company sells through its own e-commerce website and via e-tailers, farm and ranch retailers, distributors, contractors, and direct to commercial and industrial businesses. Key applications include packaging lines, inert gas distribution, robotics, valve actuation/control systems, welding, and other pneumatic applications. RapidAir has customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
For more information, please visit the following website: www.rapidairproducts.com