FINANCIAL MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Our high volume fast-paced office is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist who is willing to work hard, maintain a positive can-do attitude, and grow with the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks that are centered around supporting and promoting the loan officer. This person has the confidence to reach out and build rapport with potential and current clients, giving customers a “wow” factor experience. You will have the ability to research information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
This position requires that the candidate is a self-starter, organized, technologically savvy, able to work independently without micro-management, enjoys creating systems for better efficiency, and continually looks for ways to improve.
If the exceptional candidate possesses the desired qualifications, we will train them in the Mortgage industry. This is a full-time Monday through Friday position.
- Responsible for assisting with all aspects of business growth and referrals
- Cultivating and maintaining B2B and B2C
- Daily Success Plan Management – Helping the Loan Officer
- Daily phone calls to database, realtors referral sources and past clients
- Daily handwritten personal notes to database and referral partners
- Birthday cards and Thank you cards
- “Thinking about you” and “Congratulations” cards
- Face to Face Conversation with realtors and other referral partners
- Flyers for realtors such as List Reports
- Create content for marketing materials, such as brochures, newsletters, etc.
- Make sure weekly “Just Ask” status calls are done
- Lunch Learn classes for real estate agents
- Database management – keeping the CRM up to date
- Pop-By’s (Ideas/Prep, Deliver Track)
- Nurture past clients, sending monthly mailers, quarterly calls and weekly emails
- Thank you gifts after closing
- Drop by to realtor's office
- Social Media (Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Google, Yelp, Zillow)
- CRM Marketing and other Marketing Emails
- Video Tip recording and upload to Virtual Assistant
- Following up with clients to get reviews
- Coordinate special events for client appreciation
- Create campaigns to market to other professionals such as – CPA’s, attorneys, banks, insurance agents
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- 2 years of marketing experience preferred
- 2 years of outbound phone experience preferred
- 1 year of college preferred
- Experience with SEO optimization a plus
- Experience with video creation and editing preferred
- Must be a self-starter, systems builder, and ability to stay focused
- Be able to multi-task
$40,000 - $50,000
About FINANCIAL MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
We are a well established mortgage brokerage serving all of New Mexico. Financial Mortgage Solutions specializes FHA, Conventional loans, VA loans, Jumbo loans, Refinance mortgages, Home Equity Loans, Reverse Mortgages, Home Purchase loans. We have more flexibility than a lender at a bank can offer for a client wanting a home and mortgage whether you're buying a home or refinancing your existing mortgage.
We strive to give our clients the right mortgage loan product for their specific needs - and don't just stick you with a cookie cutter loan! We have combined experience of over 20 years. Buying a home is a big decision! We tailor our client's needs and financial objectives when finding the best loan product for their home purchase! We work with our clients every step of their mortgage loan process.
Financial Mortgage Solutions is operating in Albuquerque but services and secures mortgages for all New Mexico cities.