DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A.
It’s an exciting time to work at DeLoach, Hofstra, and Cavonis, P.A.! The law firm recently built a state-of-the-art two-story building to meet the growing needs of our clients, staff, and community partners. The innovative Marketing Department has up-to-date video equipment and software, a full-size video studio, recently renovated offices, and a great group of people with whom to work. This is an entry-level position with training provided and opportunities for growth. If you have a positive attitude, are a team player, and love creative problem-solving, and making people happy—this could be a great career opportunity for you!
If you can check off the following, we’d love to speak with you:
- Have an attention to detail and are well-organized.
- Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
- Have a polite, professional, positive demeanor with the ability to be a team player.
- Have strong problem-solving and excellent communication skills (including written, verbal, and listening).
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Have the ability to take initiative, be resourceful, and proactive.
- Have proficient technical computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, and PowerPoint).
- Enjoy making and following checklists.
- Are a “people” person and can work cooperatively with diverse individuals.
- Have the ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Have the ability to anticipate the needs of others to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
- Have the ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance; reliability is a must.
Provide administrative support to the Director of Marketing in support of all law firm practice areas:
- Staff all DHC-sponsored events in the community (e.g. car shows, Music in the Park, Pow Wow Parade, Business showcases, etc.).
- Assist with virtual webinars and in-person estate planning and elder law seminars
- Take photos at staff and community events.
- Perform work-related errands out of the office (e.g. picking up food, photos, prints, etc.)
- Assist in the assembling of marketing materials, proposals, promotions, mailings, and presentations.
- Assist with the organization, inventory, and fulfillment of collateral and promotional materials.
- Have the ability to learn and create simple graphics and content for signage and social media posts utilizing Canva.
- Attend marketing team meetings, and track follow-up items using ASANA and Outlook.
- Filing, scanning, copying, and data entry.
- Provide scheduling support and preparation for meetings.
**Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate
- 2-3 years of work experience in customer service or service industry
Work Environment (includes physical requirements): Office environment with business casual dress. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs; some bending required; sit for extended periods of time.
Work Schedule: This is an in-person, full-time position during normal business hours. Some events may be out-of-office and outside normal business hours such as seminars and community events. Must have reliable transportation.
Reporting: This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is a member of the Marketing Department.
$15 - $20 per hour depending on experience
About DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A.
We offer a competitive benefits package: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance*, Vision Insurance*, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k), Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Serve the client
- Do the right thing
- Open communication
- Empower through education
- Practical, honest advice
- Strive to understand people
- We are forever learners
- Excellent attorneys, great advice
- Clear billing
- Staying within areas of expertise
We are a pet-friendly firm! We have a cutting-edge marketing department and are involved in the community. We offer great pay and competitive benefits. If you are looking for a friendly environment where your work makes a difference and you get to know clients and team members personally, this could be the right environment for you!
To learn more, visit our careers page: Careers | DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A. (dhclaw.com)