Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
We are looking for an energetic, exceptional person to join our company as our Real Estate Marketing Coordinator. If you have outstanding attention to detail, take pride in your abilities online, and are looking for a position with great growth potential, you could become a member of our very driven team. Working under the direct supervision of the Executive Director of Administration, this position will assist our agents and brokerage with a variety of marketing tasks – from identifying target audiences, developing and managing lead-generation programs, and assisting our agents with their utilization of our company’s wealth of marketing tools. You should have command of best practices and trends in website development, CRM tools, and social marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a loyal audience.
The Real Estate Marketing Specialist will work closely with the sales and marketing team on the company’s marketing initiatives. A strong interest in real estate is a plus and, for the right candidate, we will even pay for your real estate schooling and licensing!
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Develop agency team events and then promote on social media channels
- Prepare signage and events for new community launches that will entice potential buyers
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Develop and implement initiatives to drive qualified traffic, conversion, and retention.
- Develop and manage internet marketing strategy and 3rd party resources on internet listing sites, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Email campaign, Mobile campaign, Social Media, Reputation Management, and Web Analytics.
- Create marketing materials, including digital content and websites
- Manage communications with vendors and outside consultants; track and manage contracts with outside vendors and consults
- Create marketing timelines, promotional plans, and budgets, work collaboratively with our Broker/Owner to ensure marketing efforts are in line with budget projections.
- Prepare reports for management review
- Great at time management and staying on task
- Able to multitask, and prioritize tasks according to deadlines
- Able to take direction and carry out duties without delay
- Team player and ability to work with a diverse set of personalities
- Strong phone presence
- Strong Computer skills
- Able to organize priorities and establish deadlines; able to communicate effectively deadlines keeping others on task
- Can be relied upon to work under minimal supervision
- Candidate must be a take-charge person that is well organized, energetic, and a self-starter looking for a long-term position.
- Support our agents with the use of the Resource Center marketing tools and our exclusive marketing programs.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from your efforts.
- Examine and seek best practices in the way the company, and its agents, manage and convert leads.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing or related majors
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Expert in forward design concepts
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- Bachelor’s Degree, - Marketing, PR, Communication or related field is a plus
- California real estate license preferred but not required
- Real Estate industry experience preferred but not required
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Minimum two years social media OR marketing experience preferred
- Above-average telephone communication skills
- Proficiency in grammar, punctuation, spelling, and proofreading
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), internet, social media, etc.
- Highly motivated with strong organizational and communication skills; detail-oriented and high efficiency with managing data.
$42,000 - $52,000 annually
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
BHHS is a real estate brokerage network built for a new era in real estate. Consider aligning with the most respected brand in real estate! We are operating 4 fast-growing real estate offices in the Inland Empire of California. We offer extensive training, world-class office facilities, two Brokers to call for help, great culture, the latest technology tools, brand recognition, leadership, and resources you can actually use. We are looking for exceptional individuals to participate in our growth as we work to become the number one real estate firm in the Inland Empire!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise:
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin.