The HUB Real Estate Solutions
We are looking for an experienced and creative Marketing Coordinator with specific interest in Social Media to join our rapidly expanding residential Real Estate team.
In this role, you will work closely with the Listing and Events manager to create and implement marketing plans for each Team as well as manage all Social Media accounts/ campaigns, introducing fresh new creative ideas to reach a wide client base. We are looking for a detail-oriented Expert with a creative eye and an unquenchable thirst for innovation.
The right candidate for this position will not only have the knowledge and experience necessary to succeed, but also a hunger for growth within themselves and with the Company. We are looking to build a brand that reaches potential clients on a deeper level than providing them a Real Estate Agent. Are you the candidate we've been looking for?
- Develop, implement and manage Marketing and social media strategies; Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization by defining most important Marketing and social media KPI's.
- Create captivating and engaging content across multiple digital formats including but not limited to blog posts, Youtube video posts, social media campaigns, and email blasts.
- Manage and track all Physical Marketing materials such as Flyers, postcards, newsletters, Event invites, prize give-aways etc.
- Collaborate with Events coordinator to create and implement marketing for all Team Events, Local Festivals, Volunteer opportunities, and Open Houses.
- Generate interest in Open House events weekly, creating unique and engaging material to attract new buyers and potential Agent talent, making sure to diversify content, keeping our digital presence fresh and active.
- Manage and oversee social media content, consistently measuring the success of every social media campaign.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Keep up-to-date with any and all technology enhancements and research to optimize role.
- 3 years of experience as a Marketing, Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO, pay per click and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and how to implement into a Marketing strategy
- Familiarity with web design and publishing programs.
- Critical thinker with confidence innovation
- Team player with the ability to provide deliverables with no supervision
- Good time management skills
- BA in Marketing or similar relevant field a plus
$38,000 - $48,000
About The HUB Real Estate Solutions
The HUB Real Estate Solutions is a Residential Real Estate Company under Keller Williams with Hyper-localized Teams in Atlanta and OTP surrounding cities. Currently, we have two major Teams in the Smyrna area, both ranked in the top 100 Real Estate Teams in Georgia. We are looking to expand, forming other Teams in every metro Atlanta neighborhood. We are in need of a candidate eager to growth with us!