Fineman Suarez, Inc.
The Marketing Coordinator works to develop and implement all facets of creative development, marketing plan implementation and project management for all Fineman Suarez marketing initiatives.
Personal attributes of the marketing coordinator include but are not limited to the following: maintains a professional demeanor in high-stress situations; has an open mind, is creative, and able to formulate and present out-of-the-box ideas; detail oriented; self-starter with a strong desire to excel; quick learner and not afraid to ask questions and operates effectively in a fast paced and at times, high stress environment.
- Campaign tactics: social media
- Brand awareness
- Direct marketing
- Media placement and advertising
- Grassroots engagement
Marketing Plan Development and Implementation:
- Support the development of marketing launch campaigns. Manage the comprehensive implementation of those plans, including management of timelines.
- Manage vendor/partner service providers from concept to completion with minimal supervision.
- Plan, organize, execute and attend events (some evenings and/or weekends required).
- Coordinate with third party service providers, as needed.
- Manage and direct partners to support marketing strategies, provide information updates and to develop tools in accordance with our stated timelines and budgets.
- Measure and track effectiveness of campaigns.
- Lead the effort to develop project and campaign reports for management.
- Champion the process of coordinating with several key departments to gather the necessary work product for marketing launches and ensure that launches happen by deadline.
- Able to see projects through from inception to execution with limited oversight.
- Exceeds at managing multiple complex marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- Exceptional multi-tasker.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to effectively formulate and execute marketing campaigns to help the company in achieving its goals.
- Able to assess a situation, determine what needs to be done and do it.
- Effective project manager and event coordinator.
- Proficient in utilizing tracking and measuring tools.
- Highly proficient in excel.
- Effective in time management and is diligent and timely in completing projects.
- Social media aficionado, familiar with and adept at utilizing various social media platforms for marketing purposes
$50,000-60,000 based on experience and skill level
About Fineman Suarez, Inc.
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by REAL Trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, the Fineman Suarez Team is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture.