Pink Palm Properties of Douglas Elliman
We are seeking a talented highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
The Marketing and Social Media Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience through online and traditional marketing. This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and the use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. This position requires interaction with the marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and to achieve overall goals.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical, while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
This position will lead our efforts to engage stakeholders with quality content, create content delivery plans, and maintain consistent, brand-appropriate content as well as oversee and administer the company's social media marketing and advertising.
- Post and maintain all listings in MLS
- Ensure services for any listings are coordinated
- Ensures that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent
- Contributes fresh social content ideas
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics
- Develop and market special events for the agency
- Contributes innovative Facebook ads
- Promote all agency open houses, team events and new listings
- Plan and organize all team events and market across all social media channels
- Demonstrates professionalism both in-person and on the phone
- Possesses a proven track record of sales/marketing performance
- Constantly pursuing new and improved creative solutions
- B.S. or B.A in Marketing, Business, Journalism or related major required
- Adobe Suite Experience preferred
- Proven skill set in social media
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Real Estate Industry Experience a plus but not required
$36,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Pink Palm Properties of Douglas Elliman
Pink Palm Properties is a boutique luxury Real Estate division of Douglas Elliman Florida representing properties exclusively in East Boca Raton and Highland Beach, Florida.