Love selling a brand? Do you love spending all day on Social Media, and have a passion for Marketing?? We need you! The Betts Realty Group, Inc. is looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about marketing and social media to join our dynamic and fast growing real estate company in Long Beach, CA!
The Social Media/Marketing position is responsible for delivering marketing ideas and activities; creating content and managing social media channels; maintaining inventory of collateral materials; planning events and meetings. You will be intimately involved in helping our company communicate the value we bring to our clients and the community.
Our Social Media Marketing Expert will be responsible for building and executing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram to help expand our brand. You will be responsible for strategizing, executing, and managing a variety of Facebook ad campaigns from beginning to end. Responsibilities will include conceptualizing the campaign, developing and executing all ads, and analyzing ad performance and results. We want a highly productive social media guru! We also want someone who is familiar with Snapchat, and lives in their News Feed! If Social Media is in your genes then this is the job for you!!!
We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
• Ensures that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent
• Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns
• Edits and maintains social content for communities
• Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
• Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
• Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
• Event Planning/Coordination
• Arrange all closing gifts and events
• Create and develop a variety of Facebook ads
• Establish all marketing for team events, open houses, and new listings
• Plan and organize all team events and market across all social media channels