L&L Homes Team
We’re looking for a creative Social Media Coordinator to join our growing team. You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engage with industry influencers, create compelling branded content across our social media platforms, and keep the team updated with monthly analytic reports. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally as a social media expert, we want to hear from you.
Do you love social media strategy and content creation? Does your dream job include dabbling in many channels and wearing many hats?
We are a busy real estate team that is passionate about marketing and looking to take ours to the next level. This role will include creating a cohesive and well branded online presence.
This position will be 75% social media and marketing focus and 25% administrative support. This position is approx 20 hours per week to start and will grow to a full-time position within 6 months for the right candidate.
- Generate Facebook content
- Generate Facebook stories
- Grow targeted Facebook audience
- Increase presence in specific Facebook groups
- Manage posting engagement in the Facebook community
- Generate boosted posts
- Engage in comments on our page posts
- Grow Instagram following
- Generate Instagram stories
- Generate Instagram content
- Engage in comments/messages on our page
- Reach out to clients to obtain Zillow, Facebook, Yelp Reviews
- Maintain Yelp business page
- Edit youtube videos promote across other mediums
- Consult with supervisor about video content and prepare for video recordings
- Find other collaborators to network with
- Engage comments
- Write podcast descriptions
- Publish podcasts and promote across other mediums
- Develop strategy and collect content from team members
- Generate relevant blog posts with links to webinars, youtube videos, etc to maximize SEO
- Utilize Pinterest to build other audiences and capture leads
- Develop high converting drip campaigns
- Create and write e-newsletters with the direction of the supervisor
- Design and send print mailers
Admin in Work (25% of workload)
- Modify current drip campaigns send templated emails as needed
- Submit paperwork through the file submission portal
- Reach out to clients to collect missing paperwork
- Oversee important dates and alert agents when dates are nearing
- Send thank-you notes as needed
- Update mailing database
- Pull data from public record as needed
- A demonstrated experience personally or professionally with excellence across social platforms.
$15 - $18 hourly
About L&L Homes Team
Our mission is to empower others to reach their highest potential while playing an active role in advancing the communities around us. We believe that real estate is a vehicle for team members to achieve a high level of personal and professional growth in a financially rewarding career. We believe in having fun in everything we do. We believe in doing the right thing, always, no matter the outcome. We believe in innovation; we may not need to reinvent the wheel, but we are always looking for the best mode of transportation. We believe in giving back and playing an active role in the communities around us. We believe in collaboration, two heads are always better than one. We believe in having a high level of accountability in everything we do and holding those around us accountable to their goals, actions, and words.