We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within marketing, advertising and real estate is critical. A degree of creativity is required.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, plus paid time off. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and have fun while you do it we want to hear from you.
- Keep company messages concise and consistent in accordance with our brand
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Prepare signage and events for new community launches that will entice potential buyers
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant and optimized
- Social media marketing
- Website maintenance
- Email marketing
- Online sales funnels
- Landing pages
- Pay per click
- Facebook ads
- 3-day and half day event marketing
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Expert in forward design concepts
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- Works well with others
- Loves a challenging environment
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Enjoys the challenges of new products, new environments and working with a new team
- Hungry, humble, smart and FUN!
- 6+ months of daily use or advance knowledge of Facebook ads manager
- 6+ months of daily use or advance knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- 6+ months of daily use or advance knowledge of Wordpress for website maintenance
- 6+ months of daily use or advance knowledge of LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube
- Ability to travel for two major events per year (1 wk each - around April/May and Nov)
$15 - $18 per hour (DOE)
About Club Wealth
Club Wealth is the fastest-growing Real Estate Coaching company in the nation. Our unique strategy of building people to be expert marketers, sales professionals and sales leaders puts professionals like you in a place to have a career experience that is highly unique from the rest of the marketplace. Together we are committed to creating a company of excellence, and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire. Come meet with our leadership team and we’ll show you how this organization can impact your life in a way that no other company can!