Colin deSouza Agency, Inc.
We’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and creative insurance marketing specialist to join our growing team. The sky's the limit for the ideal candidate, who will serve as the go-to project manager and collaborator on all things marketing, from digital campaigns to events that support our eager public relations and sales team members. You’ll be tasked with developing strategic initiatives that reach existing and prospective customers seeking protection from life’s unpredictable risks. Apply today to take your communications skills to new heights!
- Manage data sets required for e-marketing efforts, including tracking marketing campaigns, managing our subscriber lists and other necessary information within CRM systems
- Handle the management of all marketing strategies and campaigns - communicating with marketing, sales, insurance agents, and vendors
- Proactively monitor emerging trends within the insurance and marketing industry, flagging relevant reports to managers, as needed
- Test, report on, and optimize content marketing campaigns, digital sponsorships, paid media buys, speaking engagements, events, and more to ensure a positive cost-per-lead ratio that drives Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Engage customers and prospects using events and other marketing initiatives that support insurance sales and brand awareness
- Demonstrated project management, analytical, and both verbal and written communications skills is necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, advertising or other related field is required
- Demonstrated success navigating CRM, analytics, and marketing automation tools
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and core computer programs is essential
- 1-2 years of experience working in a related digital marketing, B2B, life insurance, or similar role in an insurance setting beneficial
- 1-3 years of experience working in partner relations, events, or in-person marketing. Experience in an insurance field is very beneficial, as experiences working with realtors or mortgage professionals
$40,000 - $75,000 DOE
About Colin deSouza Agency, Inc.
Our local Raleigh insurance agency is 10 years old and we have won performance awards in every year of existence. We are a team of top-performers that works together to hit goals and grow professionally. We are backed by Allstate's products, marketing, and financial stability. We are always growing and looking for talent.