The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing GI’s global long-term and short-term strategic marketing and sales development programs.
With a strong focus toward strengthening the GI brand by planning and executing key campaigns and events in existing and new markets, this position is also responsible for developing opportunities for the sales team and GI coaches. Reports to the President.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans to achieve GI strategic and sales objectives.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budgets to support GI sales goals.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, trade show, and direct mail.
- Collaborates with Business Development, Sales, and Coach Services leadership to build and execute measurable pipeline campaigns.
- Develops measurements, reviews and analysis of marketing and sales performances against implemented programs/plans to determine effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration, with emphasis in digital and online marketing (including email campaigns, database management, social media).
- Five (5) years of leadership experience in brand management, market demand, and promotional materials development with a small services organization.
- Demonstrated marketing and communications skills with proven sales outcomes.
- Experience with customer and market research.
- Successful experience in managing and driving project teams.
- Demonstrated ability/initiative in utilizing the following competencies in a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal relationship, team management ability, and strong business acumen.
- Outstanding writing, marketing, and communication skills.
- Proven personal effectiveness/credibility, leadership and consultation skills.
- Strong time management, decision-making, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Location - Portland, OR Metro Area
$60,000 Annual Salary plus bonus
About Gazelles International Coaches
Gazelles International is a global premier coaching organization currently composed of 200+ independent professional business coaches who focus primarily on the development of mid-market companies (revenue from $5M to $250M) using the Gazelles Four Decisions™ as the framework for client growth. Gazelles International coaches support more than 2,000 growing companies on six continents, which contribute to over $40 billion in combined revenues to the global economy. In short, we are a business strategy and coaching organization bound together by a passion for learning, excellence, respect for others, flexibility and integrity.
As a whole, team GI is responsible for developing coaching tools, executing events and training sessions, and creating opportunities to connect the global network of coaches. We perform these services with the intent of fulfilling our Brand Promise to offer the best education, best tools, and best community in the coaching world.