'Pinnacle' Award Winning Site, is excited to expand its Marketing Team! We're currently seeking top talent in the local Orange County area. The selected individual must have premier sales and customer service skills, ability to multi-task and be a problem solver all while continuing an above and beyond attitude.
As a Marketing Brand Ambassador, you are the face and voice of Wyndham Destinations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Extending an invitation to tour at our beautiful Wyndham Destinations family of companies.
- Booking tour appointments face to face (and/or phone) at our Resorts, Partner Hotels or Events to offer them an opportunity to become part of the Wyndham Vacation Clubs Ownership and/or upgrade their ownership.
- Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with brief information about the resort, resort site activities and services, and activities in the area.
- This is a full-time production role. Must meet/exceed minimum performance.
- Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player.
- Must maintain above budget penetration rate of owners/guests and ensure that the overall penetration of the site is above budgeted percent.
- Present and secure payment for two or three night getaway vacation packages.
- Responsible for offering vacation packages and securing payment.
- The selected individual must have premier sales skills over the phone, face to face and be able to present and sell vacation packages.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel and word).
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and a good work ethic.
- Must have reliable transportation.
$500 - $2,000+ per week (hourly+commissions+bonus)
About Wyndham Destinations
Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and "count on me" attitude. Our service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences is exhibited by our team and continues to set us apart from the rest.
How Wyndham Supports You in Your Career:
- Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision) within 31 days of hire
- 100% match on 401K plan up to first 6% after 1 year of service
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Up to two weeks of accrued vacation time upon start, plus floating holiday hours.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Travel perks and discounts
- PREP Plus Referral Program
- Great career growth potential