Role: 10% strategy, 70% planning and 20% execution
The Marketing Project Manager will work directly with the head of marketing and the company owner to plan and execute on marketing vision and direction by developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress, anticipate obstacles to mitigate risk with projects and resources, provide resolutions to potential project delays and communicate project status to leadership on a timely basis.
Spike Brewing LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Any employment at Spike Brewing LLC is on an at-will basis. By submitting an employment application, you are authorizing Spike Brewing LLC to perform a background check. By submitting an employment application, you are attesting that all representations made are true.
- Have ultimate accountability and ownership for keeping projects on schedule (with both internal and external teams)
- Responsible for coordinating and project managing our 5-10 outside creatives (marketing agency, graphic designers, photographers, videographers, etc.)
- Responsible for coordinating assets completed by one party that needs to be handed off to another party, such as: Coordinating a photoshoot and then handing off photos to our marketing agency for touch-ups and then posted via social media, mock-ups done by our marketing agency that needs to be handed off to our digital printing company
- Coordinating the monthly social media calendar between photography, graphic design work, animations, etc that will be needed to execute the plan
- Note-taking during meetings with the head of the marketing agency and the head of Spike which gets turned into actionable plans going forward
- Coordinating with the right people to execute the discussed strategy and plan
- Planning product launches from the marketing, branding, and advertising side based on leadership's strategy
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget week to week and reporting on it to management
- Responsible for routing projects through our multiple in-house people, freelancers, and agencies
- The first large project will be project managing our website overhaul (6mo project)
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment while balancing speed with craftsmanship
- Self-starter mindset with a go-getter attitude
- 2+ years of project managing experience
- No agency experience preferred
- Located in Milwaukee preferred
$45,000 - $65,000 depending on experience
About Spike Brewing
Spike manufactures high-end home brewing equipment. At Spike, we take pride in our craftsmanship and ingenuity. Our team works tirelessly to deliver products that not only meet the demands of our customers but exceed their expectations, too. We tirelessly listen to our customers and use them as a feedback loop to improve our current systems and products as well as for new product development. We are proud to announce that we were just awarded Homebrew Brand of the Year by Craft Beer and Brewing magazine!
Learn some more about Spike by visiting our website: www.spikebrewing.com