Beer Home Team
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to lead our company’s marketing department.
If you are looking for a career and opportunity in a company that is at the top of their industry and plays to win every single day, then this is for you.
This is a position for a true empire builder who wants to build a marketing agency (your department) within our company and make a real impact on an industry, our clients and our team members. Are you a true builder? If so, read on.
The right person will be a true marketing engineer. A unique individual who is outstandingly creative but measures true success through data analysis and what the numbers tell us. Through response, through leads and through sales. The rest is just fluff.
As the Marketing Professional, you will play a crucial role in positioning our services the right way to the right people.
Salary is competitive and congruent with your skill set.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR.
- Manage all marketing channels (e.g. print, website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Integrate our offline and online assets.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Candidates must have a love for writing, storytelling and narrative. You will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all content.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Utilize marketing automation software within our Salesforce environment to get the maximum benefit out of our database for lead generation, repeat business and client experience objectives.
- You should have real command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- As for email marketing, you should clearly understand the optimal timing and frequency of your email campaigns, leverage your data segmentation and personalization strategy, and craft great email copy.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Marketing automation software experience.
- Comfortable interviewing others on camera.
- Basic video editing ability.
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- BA/BS degree or greater, or equivalent work experience.
- You are a student of and believer in direct response marketing.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
$40,000+ compensation is competitive and congruent with skill set
About Beer Home Team
The Beer Home Team is at the top of the real estate industry in San Diego county, in fact, it is one of the top 150 teams in the nation per The Wall Street Journal and Real Trends. Voted one of the top 100 places to work in the county by the San Diego Business Journal, our team is an innovative, fun, and determined group committed to leading the way in the residential real estate industry.
Gritty-Learning Based-Everyone a Leader-Always Innovating-Mindset of Abundance