Our Home Enterprises
Our Home Real Estate is growing. We're a local company that has grown and served over 500+ families locally. We're looking for someone who can run the operations for our company. The Director of Operations is a key empire protector for the growing team. This director is the master of systems, consistently seeking new, innovative, and efficient business processes that save time and money. As a key leader in the team, the Director of Operations increases the ability of the team to process transactions, freeing the Agents to focus more on generating transactions than closing them.
- Oversee all sales. Tracking daily habits. Ie. calls/appointments/contracts/closings
- CRM database management. Our Director of Ops must be efficient in cleaning databases and making sure we're not losing business
- Put systems in place to streamline the process for marketing.
- Ability to forecast a calendar and make sure the company is maximizing time and run efficiently
- Must be able to respond to all of owners' emails and respond to those and delegate other tasks
- Identifying and targeting areas in which a business can improve operation
- Monitoring revenue margins
- Overseeing employee productivity
- Researching and implementing new directives for business growth and prosperity
- Developing and implementing guidelines for employee evaluations, recruitment and promotion
- Manage marketing posts and work with VA on video content
- Preferred have Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
- Must have minimum 2 years operations/marketing experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience as director or operations manager
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Solid references
$17 - $18 hourly
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the topmost secure brokerages in the state!