American Pacific Mortgage
The Marketing Mortgage Representative will develop and retain a quality client base of Real Estate Agents, and Brokers, through the acquisition of new business and maintenance of existing customers to attain maximum sales volume and develop maximum potential volume from all markets. The Marketing Mortgage Representative will identify and evaluate qualified potential business partners and drive sales/demand from Real Estate Brokers in the assigned territory.
- Builds client relationships, secures new orders from new customers, maintains and expands business with existing client base, uses Branch resources (MMI) to pull production of local Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Brokers
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from networking
- Assesses individual client needs and develop, present, and implements a plan to meet those needs.
- Highly visible in the marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate events. Attend Real Estate Trade Association and Realtor Board meetings monthly
- Communicates proactively with clients and responds in a timely manner to all correspondence. Expected to go the “extra mile” to build customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the processing and closing of the transaction
- following minimum requirements: 5 daily office visits, 25 daily phone calls, 10 daily follow up calls on marketing leads
- 2-5 years of proven work experience in a sales function
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity, and consistency in pursuing opportunities
- In the performance of the duties of this job, the employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, have a valid driver’s license, and communicate using telephone and e-mail.
- Must be able to make client visits, attend meetings, and other business appearances as needed therefore the position requires maintaining a professional appearance
About American Pacific Mortgage
APM is a top-10 Independent Mortgage Banker with more than 1,700 licensed loan advisors and over 200 branches, serving home buyers across the United States.
As a company, we embrace the concept of homeownership with enthusiasm and optimism for America. Every employee at APM knows that every transaction represents a family, a home, and a life decision, and we understand that our participation is a privilege and that our job, in the end, is to delight everyone involved in the loan process… because, after all, there’s not much more that matters than the human connection and home.
In 2020, we served more than 65,000 customers and funded more than $22 billion in home loans—all while earning more than 70,000 published consumer reviews with an average rating of 4.96 stars!