RE/MAX 1st Advantage
- We are seeking an individual with a clear passion for communication, branding, and all things marketing and social media.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with digital marketing and branding activities, programs, and campaigns. Oversee all the marketing for one of the top 15 Real Estate companies in the country.
- Develop and manage social media marketing campaigns and daily activities.
- Clearly identify target markets, monitor social media trends, and conduct extensive research to develop relevant content.
- Promote company visibility and social content expression through the generation and optimization of company pages.
- Develop content, landing pages, published content, promotions, and campaigns to cultivate leads and sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing; equivalent education and strong experience in marketing or social media managing role
- Proven expertise and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, SnapChat, etc.)
- Expertise in SEO and in “search and social” principles and optimization. Technology savvy
$35,000 - $40,000 salary range
About RE/MAX 1st Advantage
The Robert Dekanski Team is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career. We are consistently in the top 20 real estate teams in the country.
We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your success and provide you with job security and satisfaction.
Our ideal candidates are decisive, self-motivated and work well on a team and in a self-directed manner. Thank you for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you.