Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
Who are we? The Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams is a quickly-growing, dynamic, team-oriented group of real estate professionals who are passionate about delivering a world class experience to home buyers and sellers to hundreds of families a year through marketing efforts. We are learning-based, growth-minded, highly accountable, fun loving, and committed to WINNING.
Sounds like you? Let's talk!
The Marketing Manager position oversees the business wide marketing strategy for Ready Realty Group. Efforts may include advertising, direct mail, electronic mail, public relations, special events, social media marketing, product education, website content, and business development programs. Coordinates with the Operations Manager and the CEO’s vision to implement effective marketing promotions and strategies. Manages the business to business marketing strategies for the organization. Optimizing our clients experience to become raving fans that will maximize our reviews on Zillow and Google along with other platforms.
Description of Duty
- Lead the formulation, implementation, evaluation and administration of the company's marketing functions in the areas of client 63 touch program, real estate and community involvement.
- Manage the company brand, strategy, message development and reputation but not limited to: website, social media, billboards, radio, TV, videos, newspaper, online advertising, etc.
- Work with Management to recognize internal and external opportunities and solutions in consumer and business to business marketing situations.
- Ensure that marketing promotions meet or exceed set objectives.
- Ensure effective communication of marketing programs to managers and staff a required.
- Plan for and represent Ready Realty Group along with Operations Manager in planning community events and any other promotional event.
- Manage a variety of complex marketing projects end-to-end.
- Work under pressure and prioritize tasks in a high-volume work environment where guidelines and deadlines may change.
- Decisively and effectively solve problems.
- All photography and video for our listings, homes, events, and company promotional pieces. (Photography/Video experience strongly preferred)
- Manage all Social Media Platforms
- Graphic design
- Participate in team meeting and understand the goals of the company and anticipate needs.
- Work with team to create marketing solutions
- Assist with developing marketing material (presentations, brochures, direct mail and email releases, newsletters, etc). Coordinates the implementation of proposal materials, including but not limited to organizing, collating, binding, etc.
- Works with team to develop new ideas for presenting market research data to clients.
- Works with brokers to develop client-oriented understandings and graphics of market trends and other sales aids as needed.
- Produces informational fact sheets, marketing packages, etc. Coordinates mail-outs if information.
- Prepare marketing activity reports.
- Coordinate marketing team’s calendars and meetings.
- Create marketing files and compliance documentation.
- Provides company information and resources upon request.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required to be an effective subject matter expert in the position.
- In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature is a normal part of the day-to-day experience.
- Communications can involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
About Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.