The Marketing Manager works directly with the CEO to develop and implement all facets of creative development, marketing plan implementation and project management for all Fineman Suarez marketing initiatives. We are looking for an exceptional individual who is creative and enjoys managing a project from start to finish. Additionally, the person well suited for this position must be able to handle many projects and multiple vendor partners at once in order to hit deadlines on time. The ideal candidate must be highly efficient at social media marketing and must agree with the concept "Marketing is Math".
- Develop marketing concepts and execute on the marketing visions/directives from the CEO.
Campaign tactics: social media, brand awareness, direct marketing, media placement and advertising, grassroots engagement.
Marketing Plan Development + Implementation:
- Create and support the development of an annual/quarterly/monthly marketing campaign calendar
- Plan, organize, execute and attend events (some evenings and/or weekends required)
- Coordinate with third party service providers to continuously improve sales marketing pieces such as Buyer's presentation, Listing presentation and quarterly market recaps.
- Measure and track effectiveness of campaigns.
- Lead the effort to develop project and campaign reports for management
- Continuously renegotiate rates with vendors to achieve the best value for the organization.
- Able to see projects through from inception to execution with limited oversight
- Exceeds at managing multiple complex marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a strong desire to excel
- Operates effectively in a fast paced and at times, high stress environment
- Strategic thinker, able to effectively formulate and execute marketing campaigns to help the company in achieving its goals
- Proficient in utilizing tracking and measuring tools
- Social media aficionado, familiar with and adept at utilizing various social media platforms for marketing purposes
$70,000-$100,000 base salary based on experience
About Fineman Suarez, Inc.
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by REAL Trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, the Fineman Suarez Team is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture.