The Menkiti Group is seeking a talented Marketing Manager with outstanding organizational, writing, and creative skills to join the enterprise marketing team in supporting a rapidly growing company comprised of multiple business units. Reporting to the Director of Brand and Communications, the Marketing Manager will create, write, research, analyze, and execute marketing initiatives for the enterprise in addition to monitoring and assisting with reputation management, internal and external communications, and ensuring the integrity of all marketing campaigns and collateral is upheld across the enterprise.
To ensure success, the Marketing Manager should be detail-oriented, a great proofreader, and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with the ability to provide a consistent brand voice across all marketing collateral created for both internal and external purposes. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills, meticulous attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and adaptability.
As a double-bottom line company, the right individual for this role will identify with The Menkiti Group’s mission of enhancing the fabric of life in America’s urban neighborhoods through the strategic development, management, and sale of residential and commercial real estate and will be motivated to build a larger regional network of companies that is both profitable and delivers a positive social impact.
• Write, edit, and execute email marketing for internal and external communications
• Create branded social media content and campaigns and company documents including investor reports, powerpoints, flyers, etc.
• Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns / social media campaigns and analyze marketing performance
• Monitor and track all mentions, news, and reviews on the internet
• Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities
• Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and trends
• Copywrite and proofread content for externally facing documents including (but not limited to) press releases, blogs, website copy, presentations, and whitepapers
• Support marketing efforts across all business units and the brokerage
• Coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
• Organize and assist with large-scale company marketing projects in collaboration with marketing team
• Audit all brand collateral and presence and uphold branding standards
• Organize and create standard operating procedures for new and existing initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications (or 3+ years of related experience)
• Expert knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
• Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
• Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
• Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Canva (prefer candidate who also has experience with Wordpress and Wix.)
• Prior experience in real estate development, commercial real estate, or real estate sales preferred but not required
The Menkiti Group is a rapidly growing integrated real estate services firm dedicated to enhancing the fabric of life in America’s urban neighborhoods through the strategic development, management, and sale of residential and commercial property. Founded in the District of Columbia in 2004 with a mission to transform lives and communities through real estate, The Menkiti Group has invested over $250MM in DC’s emerging neighborhoods, worked on the development of over 2.1MM SF of real estate, and assisted over 2,000 families in purchasing their first homes over the past 16 years. The Menkiti Group also operates Keller Williams Capital Properties, a regional brokerage with more than $2.6 billion in 2020 sales.