A leading provider of innovative kitchen and bathroom countertop materials, quartz, granite, and solid surface, Laminate, Butcher Block, and Porcelain countertops sold exclusively at Lowe’s. The Sr. Marketing Manager is to increase sales, market share, and brand equity by driving account program strategy, development, and execution. Effectively working together with National Accounts on all aspects of assigned retailers by building good and consistent communication, quality assessment of account needs and concerns, eying opportunities for growth, identifying competitive threats, and resolving issues. The Sr. Marketing Manager will also work closely with other internal functional departments on key initiatives, strategy, and overall support of retail accounts. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, possess good decision-making and analytical skills, the ability to run with a concept from start to finish, and the bandwidth to provide solutions when up against obstacles.
- Collaborate with National Account Team on overall retail program strategy, development, and implementation.
- Develop, execute, and manage all Marketing related logistics for the program, new store launches, POS merchandising materials, and training. Includes, but not limited to brochures and training aids (digital and print), samples and sampling fixtures, and displays (wallboards, racks, vignettes, etc.).
- Facilitate operational system planning to ensure the new product or store launches are updated and tested to maintain a successful execution.
- Manage program offering, price, and aesthetic category placement strategy.
- Evaluate program offering impact as it relates to manufacturer pricing, supply chain inventory, and fabricator partner freight.
- Research the competition as it relates to pricing, promotion, product offering, and overall strategy.
- Develop strategic positioning and ‘why story’ key messaging on program opportunities and initiatives.
- Evaluate, develop, and execute promotional strategy by analyzing key sales metrics such as YOY program sales, manufacturer financial support and inventory, fabricator partner impact, and competitive assessment.
- Identify and analyze market trends and program needs, proactively making recommendations as necessary to help retailers maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Manage account operational costs for effective ROI; specifically – product and new store launches, display vignettes, store/consumer samples, and store fixtures.
- Manage and routinely report on all account financial metrics; sales, invoices, sales budget, and expense tracking to help ensure retailer and company goals are achieved.
- Frequent travel to visit stores, retail accounts, fabricator partners, and National Account and Sales Team colleagues. Travel may also include industry and other networking events.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, business, or related field.
- Previous account management, sales, or marketing experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite; strong Excel proficiency.
- Sound experience with data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening and time management skills.
- Organized, attention to detail, and good problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and multi-tasker.
$80,000 - $90,000 yearly
About OPS, LLC
We work with the best in the business to ensure that you receive the utmost attention from people who can truly change the direction your career is headed towards.