Engel & Volkers 30A
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the company's marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image. You will prepare annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget, and analyze the market and competitors. This individual must be able to maintain social media accounts while implementing the Brand. Must be able to follow brand guidelines with marketing for all advisors and managers. Must be able to meet deadlines and work efficiently.
- Guide the marketing department, including the work of marketing managers
- Manage and operate the firm's social media accounts ie. instagram, facebook, twitter, linkedin
- Follow and implement daily office protocol and procedures ie; Greeting individuals at the door, ordering/filing office supplies, ensuring the mail is brought in, etc.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and efficient office space
- Create marketing requests in a timely manner and ability to follow deadlines
- Developing successful media platforms following brand guidelines
- Implementing the Engel & Völkers Brand
- 3+ years of experience in routine marketing or closely related activity
- History of achieving and consistently exceeding personal goals
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- 1 Yr of experience working in the Real Estate Market
- Basic knowledge of graphic design
- Must have experience navigating MLS
About Engel & Volkers 30A
Engel and Völkers of Florida specializes in luxury residential property along the beautiful Northwest Florida coastline of Scenic Highway 30-A.
We not only share a passion for this unique area and all it provides, but a strong desire to provide superior client service through our zealous work ethic as well. In summary, Engel & Völkers shares three core values: Competence, Exclusivity and Passion. These values have come together to demonstrate our success.