Chris Kostopoulos Group at Keller Williams Realty
Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you have a passion for Real Estate? What if you could combine your passions and work as a Marketing Manager for a hard-working, fun-loving Real Estate team? Do you thrive in a supportive, dynamic, and fast-paced environment? Busy real estate team seeks an energetic Marketing Manager who is ready to become the driving force behind our comprehensive marketing strategy and brand name.
Job Type: Full-time
The following abilities are required:
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, project management, and initiative skills; and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong computer skills — including MS Office, Google Apps, databases, spreadsheets, social media — as well as applications to generating reports, viewing marketing metrics, extracting data, and managing projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a positive, friendly, and supportive attitude.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, discretion, diplomacy, integrity, and accountability.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Marketing and/ or project management experience for 3 or more years.
- Management of the team’s Facebook and Instagram accounts. Creating clever and relevant posts on a daily basis.
- Placing advertisements on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook
- Creating/maintaining a team blog
- Designing and distributing various mailers for both past and present clients.
- Creating and maintaining the team’s branding in various forms such as business cards, and listing/buying presentations.
- Managing marketing on various platforms such as Facebook, newsletters, company websites, and databases.
- Spearheading client gift campaigns
- Coordinating and marketing for Client Appreciation Events
- Creating and preparing materials for Open Houses
- Managing email followup campaigns to leads
- 2+ years of Marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Chris Kostopoulos Group at Keller Williams Realty
At the core of Keller Williams Realty is a conviction that who you are in business with matters. We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways. To help cement this understanding, we formalized a belief system called the WI4C2TS that guides how we treat each other and how we do business.