Forest Travel Agency
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing marketing, advertising and all aspects of lead generation. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to market and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms. Google Adwords and other social media lead generators.
- Manage website layout and SEO efforts.
- Design print ads, blogs, and publications.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Existing clients: email/text campaign (weekly news, flows, promos), surveys
- Social media maintain an active account in all social media platforms, monitor comments/likes, generate engagement, etc.
- Vendors: execute the strategies with negotiated marketing funds
- Look for new channels/partnerships(Restaurants, Clubs, Blogs, Podcast, influencers, events...)
- Content/Branding/marketing material - relevant and engaging material based on trends and news + packages/promotions
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Skills to analyze, observe, and monitoring market trends
- Preferably to have previous experience with Adwords
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Forest Travel Agency
At Forest Travel, we provide top-level corporate travel management for clients worldwide. Our mission is to provide the ultimate travel planning experience while becoming a one-stop-shop for every travel service available in the industry. From Private Jets, airline tickets, hotels, worldwide luxury resorts, cruises, to trains and car rentals, Forest Travel has decades of experience in the travel industry. Since the company's inception in 1968, it has always grown in massive leaps and bounds due to our 'finger on the pulse' approach. Innovative changes in company location and structure have led to our success as corporate travel agents.
Your career here will not only be fun and set in a great atmosphere, but your income potential is up to you and the potential is big.