FS Luxury Realty
Work for a nationally ranked, industry leading real estate company based in beautiful Marina del Rey. With a focus on world-class client service, business growth, process, technology and culture, our company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve. We are a tirelessly dedicated and driven team that offers advancement and growth opportunity. Position is available immediately for the right candidate. Be advised: we are looking for those with an insatiable appetite to learn and grow with a leading company, and those with solid, proven skills where their body of work and experience speak for themselves.
Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000 (Commensurate with experience)
We are excited to meet and find the right person to join our dominating team. We are truly a family culture that works hard together and plays hard together. We only want the best, so show up to impress!
As the Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the COO, and your primary role will be to:
- Oversee and execute all of the marketing tasks and tactics pertaining to launching a Listings on the market - managing the Listing from the pre-market ‘coming soon’ phase, to launching on the MLS, to the post-launch and sold phase
- Create and order print collateral for Listings, as well as general marketing collateral for the company
- Ensure all marketing tasks are executed in accordance with the company’s SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Create and schedule compelling Email blast campaigns and grow our customer email list via various channels
- Create and execute various Listings focused campaigns: both digital and print
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of all marketing tactics pertaining to listings strategy
- Understand and execute advanced FB Ad strategy, Google and FB analytics
- Work with multiple departments to coordinate and ensure seamless Listings launches and campaign execution
- Create and execute general marketing campaigns via direct mail, email, social media, digital platforms, print, etc.
- Create develop and execute compelling audience campaigns to achieve company initiatives as directed by management
- Drive the growth of the marketing department’s overall strategy and program tactics through research, development, testing, monitoring and innovating
- Responsible for seeing that large-scale projects are meeting targeted milestone deadlines, and reporting progress to the COO/CEO consistently/weekly.
- Working closely with the COO and Creative Media Manager to develop new, creative and unique branded content
- Spearheading content initiatives to boost engagement and gain/build trust with our focus audiences and overall farms
- Research and study our competitors to ensure we maintain the competitive edge by innovating beyond/outside the industry norms
- Keep up-to-date with new technology, strategies, tactics and content trends in real estate and other related industries
- Oversee all Social Media content strategy and execution
- Attend, plan, coordinate, and oversee the company events and ensure seamless execution
In order to succeed in this position, you will need the following:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a Manager position in a Marketing Firm or Marketing Department (Real Estate experience is a PLUS)
- Has experience managing a small or large team within a Marketing department
- Ultra-meticulous attention to the accuracy of every detail
- At least 1 year Digital Marketing experience preferred
- Strong Adobe Creative Cloud Suite skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro is a plus!
- Very Strong proficiency in Apple iOS and Apple products Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Familiar with digital platforms: Facebook, IG, YouTube, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, GoDaddy, Canva, any Real Estate Related platforms A PLUS (i.e. TheMLS, Brokermint, Zillow, BoomTown, etc.)
- Creative eye and modern design sense
- Laser-focused work style/habits
- Ability to handle constructive criticism well, and apply learned concepts
- Extremely strong organizational/planning skills
- Ability to foresee and predict problems before they occur
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong team-player attitude and positive mental outlook
- Growth mindset: viewing all experiences as opportunities to learn and grow
- Strong accountability - taking ownership of the work you produce
- Must be a United States citizen and be able to provide proof you are eligible to legally work in the United States
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly
About FS Luxury Realty
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by real trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, our company is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture. Office is located in the heart of Silicon Beach in Marina del Rey, CA.