We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager with experience in event, digital and print marketing to be the voice of HiClimb, Honolulu's rock climbing gym. The best candidate is an urban active-lifestyle enthusiast, who has years of experience penetrating new markets and solidifying a brand identity in Hawaii. Climbing experience preferred.
- Event programming targeting copycat audiences for market growth and to reduce churn of current members.
- Follow-up program for one-time groups including email campaigns.
- Establish a club night protocol as well as partnerships with various interest groups.
- Utilizing our group exercise program for brand awareness.
- Begin outbound leads with corporate events offering deck.
- Create engagement and brand awareness through social media programming, curation, and monitoring.
- Respond to inbound general questions.
- Organize a paid social media campaign.
- Set up and manage website autoresponders.
- Build an email marketing program.
- Decide on print and newsletter marketing.
- Demonstrated experience with event and digital marketing; including event ideation, set-up and execution as well as social media, website management, copywriting and paid advertising.
- Ability to be both tactical and hands-on with execution of live campaigns and events.
- Experience managing, motivating and encouraging growth of a multidisciplinary team.
- Clear understanding of best practices for event and digital marketing.
- Passion for improving people's lives required.
- Climbing experience is a bonus.
$48,000-$52,000 per year
At HiClimb we improve people's lives through indoor rock climbing.
There is something very unique to climbing in general that encourages participants to overcome very human limitations: visceral, physical, and intellectual. Climbing indoors takes that very uniqueness and puts it in a community. We create space where people improve their lives together.
Climbing by its nature is very democratic, participants excel regardless of ages, backgrounds, or body type.
However, access to sports can be limited for certain genders, socio-economic classes, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, races, able-bodiedness. It is our responsibility to lower the threshold of entry and share climbing with as much of the greater community as possible.
This is the most fun, healthiest, positive place you will ever work.