We are seeking a TALENTED, highly-motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for advancing the Realtor and customer experience through online and traditional marketing. This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods and media. This position requires tight interaction with the VP of marketing, marketing team, sales managers and sales agents to ensure that our website, social media, and traditional communications accurately reflect our brand and to achieve overall goals.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing projects with responsibilities that include social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical, while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
In addition to marketing, branding, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in maintaining marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
This position will lead our efforts to engage stakeholders with quality content, create content delivery plans, and maintain consistent, brand-appropriate content as well as oversee and administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
• Ensures that company messages and materials are accurate, compelling and consistent
• Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns
• Executes new community launch including signage and events
• Edits and maintains social content for communities
• Coordinate all services for listings
• Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
• Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
• Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
• Event Planning/Coordination
• Create and develop a variety of Facebook ads
• Establish all marketing for team events, open houses, and new listings
• B.S./B.A. in Marketing or related majors
• Minimum of 2 years marketing/brand management in an agency or real estate sales environment
• Possesses a proven track record of marketing performance
• Social media expert
• Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
• Highly proficient with marketing concepts
• Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
• Knowledge of forward design concepts
• Some understanding of the sales process for residential real estate
• Experience in the real estate industry preferred