Triangle Smart Divorce
DO YOU LOVE MARKETING?
Do you love managing marketing vendors?
Do you love being responsible for multiple projects and driving each one to completion?
Are you ready to make this your year to THRIVE personally and professionally?
If you answered yes to the above, you may be the Marketing Manager we are looking for!
We are a growing business with robust marketing plans, and we are looking for an organized person who likes to work hard and have fun creating more opportunities to help clients. We are looking to immediately hire and onboard the right Marketing Manager to join our incredible team of A+ Team members.
Summary of who we are looking for:
Our Marketing Manager manages the marketing resources to execute the strategic marketing plan established by our executive leadership. This is a critical role in the planning, execution, and monitoring of the results via metrics for the various marketing efforts of the Company.
Our Marketing Manager works closely with executive leadership and takes initiative and endeavors to be two steps in front of assignments to support the executive leadership with the numerous channels engaged to promote the Company.
Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the marketing activities of the company that will allow the various marketing campaigns to be launched and brought to successful completion.
Our Marketing Manager loves data and enjoys analyzing and synthesizing the information.
- Plan Marketing Campaigns reporting directly to executive leadership.
- Manage and execute the marketing campaigns from start to finish with weekly updates to Marketing Director.
- Manage the marketing resources including but not limited to managing vendors, projects, and assignments, setting clear deadlines and end results, following up, and ensuring full compliance and execution on all marketing activities by the various team members and vendors.
Social Media Management:
- Craft Marketing Strategies for each social media platform.
- Craft Monthly and Quarterly Social Media Plans.
- Oversee the Social Media platforms.
- Coordinate the creation of specific social media goals and manage the tracking and reporting.
Written Content Management:
- Manage resources, including but not limited to: freelance copywriters, graphic design artists, creative deliverables designers, proofreaders, and other individuals who assist with creating and disseminating written content.
- Manage all projects and approve written materials including but not limited to blogs, newsletters, brochures, and similar marketing materials.
- Coordinate the repurposing of content to be submitted to other journals, publications, and other online audiences.
- Coordinate the creation of specific written content goals and manage the tracking and reporting of the distribution, open rates, audience reach, etc.
- Manage resources: videographers, video editors, podcast managers, and other individuals who assist with creating and disseminating audio and video content.
- Manage all projects and approve final audio and video materials for dissemination.
- Orchestrate new campaigns using the newest technology and platforms for audio-video.
- Coordinate the creation of specific audio/video content goals and manage the tracking and reporting of the distribution, open rates, audience reach, etc.
Product and Program Launches:
- Products and Programs: Coordinate the launch of new systems packages, products, and programs through the management of the creators, copywriters, audio/video editors, creative deliverables designers, proofreaders, and other individuals involved in the creation, execution, and management of the ads, lead magnets, funnels, products, programs, and testimonials.
- Workshops and Webinars: Assist in organizing workshops and webinars via both traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Coordinate the creation of specific goals and manage the tracking and reporting of sales and purchases.
- Develop and manage promotional activities to further the brand of the Company.
- Prepare and manage promotional presentations.
- Craft marketing strategy for Company’s online presence including but not limited to the company’s website, online directories, and other third-party sites.
- Craft and manage ongoing reviews and testimonials online.
- Oversee the SEO development plan, content to improve SEO, and the tracking of traffic to a website. Interpret results to make strategic content recommendations.
- Coordinate the creation of specific goals and manage the tracking and reporting of the data.
- Craft marketing strategy for the Company’s online advertising.
- Coordinate and manage online advertising vendors.
- Coordinate the creation of specific goals and manage the tracking and reporting of the data with daily and weekly targets; create a plan to pivot when necessary.
- Creating efficiencies through developing and refining policies and procedures.
- Engaging in market research.
- Tracking, compiling and distributing statistical information to other departments.
- Analyzing questionnaires and surveys provided by other departments to use for future marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Proven experience as a marketing manager = 2+ years
- Marketing experience in B2C professional services
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails, video content, and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Great organizational skills
- Resilient problem-solving skills, including metrics-driven thinking
- Strong attention to detail including grammar and spelling
- A solid base of customer-service
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of basic office programs, marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills
- BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
To apply for this position: Include a cover letter that says “I am your next marketing manager” and let us know why you would be a good fit for this position.
$40,000 - $60,000
About Triangle Smart Divorce
At Triangle Smart Divorce we specialize in helping people make smart decisions that lead to better results for all involved whether you are starting a relationship, ending a relationship, or already divorced. We put a lot of time and energy into our hiring process because we really believe in having a strong team environment. Every Team member must be a good fit for the Firm. You will be working with other Team members to deliver an outstanding experience to our clients.
We also play an abundance of 80's music, classic rock, and an occasional list of pop hits!