Triangle Smart Divorce
Our Marketing Manager will oversee our marketing resources and execute a strategic marketing plan. This is a critical role in the planning, execution, and monitoring of the results via metrics for the various marketing efforts of the Company.
Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing marketing activities of the Company that will allow the various marketing campaigns to be launched and brought to successful completion.
Our Marketing Manager loves data and enjoys analyzing and synthesizing the information.
We are a growing business with robust marketing plans, and we are looking for an organized person who likes to work hard and have fun creating more opportunities to help clients. We are looking to immediately hire and onboard the right Marketing Manager to join our incredible team of A+ Team members.
- Plan Marketing Campaigns reporting directly to executive leadership.
- Manage and execute the marketing campaigns from start to finish with weekly updates to Marketing Director.
- Manage the marketing resources including but not limited to managing vendors, projects, and assignments, setting clear deadlines and end results, following up, and ensuring full compliance and execution on all marketing activities by the various team members and vendors.
- Social Media Management, including crafting strategies for each social media platform.
- Written Content Management, including managing freelance copywriters, graphic design artists, creative deliverables designers, proofreaders, and other individuals who assist with creating and disseminating written content.
- Coordinate the repurposing of content to be submitted to journals, publications, and other online audiences.
- Coordinate the creation of specific written content goals and manage the tracking and reporting of the distribution, open rates, audience reach, etc.
- Audio/Video Management, including managing projects and approving final audio and video materials for dissemination.
- Coordinate the launch of new systems packages, products, and programs through the management of the creators, copywriters, audio/video editors, creative deliverables designers, proofreaders, and other individuals involved in the creation, execution, and management of the ads, lead magnets, funnels, products, programs, and testimonials.
- Workshops and Webinars: Assist in organizing workshops and webinars via both traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Develop and manage promotional activities to further the brand of the Company.
- Craft marketing strategy for Company’s online presence including but not limited to the company’s website, online directories, and other third-party sites.
- Craft and manage ongoing reviews and testimonials online.
- Oversee the SEO development plan, content to improve SEO, and the tracking of traffic to the website. Interpret results to make strategic content recommendations.
- Craft marketing strategy for Company’s online advertising and manage online advertising vendors.
- Engaging in market research.
- Tracking, compiling and distributing statistical information to other departments.
- Proven experience as a marketing manager = 2+ years
- Marketing experience in B2C professional services
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails, video content, and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Great organizational skills
- Resilient problem-solving skills, including metrics-driven thinking
- Strong attention to detail including grammar and spelling
- A solid base of customer-service
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of basic office programs, marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills
- BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
To apply, please include a cover letter and let us know why you would be a good fit for this position.
$50,000 - $70,000
About Triangle Smart Divorce
At Triangle Smart Divorce we specialize in helping people make smart decisions that lead to better results for all involved whether you are starting a relationship, ending a relationship, or already divorced. We put a lot of time and energy into our hiring process because we really believe in having a strong team environment. Every Team member must be a good fit for the Firm. You will be working with other Team members to deliver an outstanding experience to our clients.
We also play an abundance of 80's music, classic rock, and an occasional list of pop hits!