SJW Real Estate Inc
SJW Real Estate is a small real estate team that works out of East Boston Massachusetts, and the North/South Shore area. We are looking to add a marketing manager who will strive to drive the client experience while managing the marketing needs of our real estate team. Day to day, the marketing manager will spend time in the East Boston office working through several platforms of print media, social media, video platforms, managing print and digital advertising.
- Develop/maintain comprehensive marketing calendar
- Manage all social profiles/platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, et al.
- Design social posts, thumbnails, print materials, flyers, slides, etc. (Canva, Adobe, et al.)
- Upload/publish all social posts (videos, photos, captions, optimizations, etc.)
- Maintain cross-platform brand continuity (fonts, colors, photos, naming conventions, URLs, usernames, etc.)
- Maintain website (blog entries, featured content, links, etc.)
- Manage/collect online reviews (Google My Business, Zillow, Yelp, et al.)
- Develop/maintain Listing/Buyer presentations/packets
- Produce/distribute weekly email newsletter. Manage list accuracy
- Oversee cross-platform analytics (Google, Facebook, et al.)
- Construct/publish social and search digital advertisements (audience targeting/retargeting, PPC, etc.)
- Manage direct/private messages
- Manage lead routing and syndication (CRM, LMS, etc.)
- Coordinate/complete postcard/mailer distribution
- Monitor online reputation/effectiveness (Google Alerts, SenderScore, domain authority, Facebook/Google account reprimands, etc.)
- Manage all digital profiles/pages (third-party search portals, agent directories, online profiles, etc.)
- Promote/manage open houses (virtual-, private-, and public-facing)
- Promote/manage events (client parties, community events, sponsorships, etc.)
- Oversee all video content (pre-production, production, and post-production)
- Source/submit all award/accolade applications (RealTrends, BombBomb, et al.)
- Source/manage PR opportunities (podcasts, panels, etc.)
- Manage all third-party marketing vendors (e.g. BoomTown, CoreFact, BombBomb, videographer, et al.)
- Marketing background, specifically a degree in marketing or currently enrolled in school for marketing
- The ability to use Microsoft Office, G Suite
- Type proficiently
- Have reliable transportation.
$41,000 - $58.000 yearly
About SJW Real Estate Inc
We are a small group of real estate agents in the Greater Boston area, led by team leader Seth Williams. Seth jumped into real estate in 2014 and went full-time in 2019. When Seth was first looking for his first home he found there was a lot to be desired from the current group of real estate agents in the area, and set out - as a long-life salesperson - to change the game locally when it came to client service. The entire team here has an amazing culture in our East Boston office and are excited to add more team members to the mix in 2022.