The Umphress Group
As our company grows, we recently split one key role into two, and are looking to fill a critical position: Listing and Marketing Manager. Our team exists to radically transform lives around the world, in our city, and inside our own homes, through real estate. We own and operate several businesses within the real estate space, so once you're in our world, there's no end to the variety of things you could do, or how large of a life you build. This is a multi-faceted role that really encompasses all things "Operations Support" such as working directly with sellers in the marketing of their home and contract-to-close process, working with our Operations Director in a support role, and general marketing (for the company, for individual agents, brand awareness, PR, events, etc.) Here's a quick breakdown of what some of your time would consist of:
Listing Management duties:
- Prepare, compile, and keep an inventory of listing materials for agents such as buyer and seller books, closing gifts, etc.
- Act as a single point of contact for clients during the listing period. Provide consistent and professional communication to the client with regular updates regarding schedules, logistics, photos, and next steps.
- Enter properties into the Multiple Listing Service and marketing websites and update as needed
- Coordinate open houses for agents including printing flyers, setting out signs and other materials, posting them, etc.
- Manage social media posts and platforms for new listings
Transaction Management for listings:
- Act as liaison and communication facilitator between client, agent, co-agent, title, and the lender from under-contract to close timeline
- Coordinate logistics of contract flow (scheduling inspections and appraisals, track transaction activities, communicate upcoming needs)
- Review documentation and ensure compliance prior to submittal in system
- Calendar and review deadlines and ensure they’re met by all parties
- Provide superior customer service to the client and all other parties involved
- Leverage multiple systems, databases, and project management platforms to provide up to date information for clients and agents
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and ad campaigns helping to communicate a concise and consistent message
- Track and measure analytics and help establish success metrics for the team and help build reports that provide data and insights into the decision making of all marketing efforts
- Help support the team by relaying real estate market trends and industry forecasts
- Spearhead client and community events throughout the year
- Assist in planning and executing team events
Administrative Support for special projects:
- Update and help manage multiple databases and tracking methods for clients, lead gen, ad spend, budgeting, etc.
- Manages website, blog sites, and social media
- Keep office inventory of agent materials (seller and listing books, signs, etc.)
Compensation is based on a base salary, bonuses on each transaction you work on, and overall team profitability. The more the company wins, the more you win. The goal with any role is to paint a clear path to $100,000 per year. That could take a few years in this role to get there, but with strong performance, there's certainly away.
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
- Allow real estate agents to sell more homes by managing listings for sellers, from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Marketing Experience (prior employment or college degree in marketing)
About The Umphress Group
Keller Williams Realty Success is THE real estate brokerage where the area's top agents collaborate to build big businesses and big lives. There's a reason the top 2 agents in town are here, and they're both abundantly willing to help everyone else in the office! YOU SHOULD BE HERE TOO!