Bridge Turnkey investments
Marketing and Leads Office Service Representative
This dynamic positions duties will be split between lead management functions and marketing:
Our ideal candidates will be able to apply their broad set of skills to bring our marketing and brand campaigns to life. As an integral part of our team you will come up with innovative marketing ideas that will help us grow the business. This role supports a variety of marketing initiatives including: email, content, social media, SEO, graphic design, research and analytics, strategy, and planning.
The person in this role is expected to minimize the time between a new incoming lead and contacting the lead directly. Once the lead is on the phone, it is this position's responsibility to gather information relevant to the potential acquisition of the lead property (A preset form from our online CRM will have the information that should be gathered). During the phone conversation, this position is expected to do basic lead qualification and determine the reason for the potential sale, and the urgency of the opportunity. When as much of the information as possible is gathered, this position is expected to set up and schedule appointments for the acquisition person.
Some additional responsibilities include:
- Continual follow up with leads opportunities that no contact has been made yet.These follow ups will be more active in nature.
- Ongoing customer management in the form of regular follow ups to previous leads that did not sell their property. These follow ups will be more passive in nature.
- Data maintenance within the CRM.
- Sending out offers to leads that are moving from the active follow up, to the passive follow up stages.
- Marketing and sharing the companies uniques, telling the story.
- Lead management and follow up.
DESIRED SKILLS (any combination of the following):
- Copywriting, content marketing, editing, and content management
- Social media management (organic and paid)
- Email Marketing
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google Analytics
- Photography, videography, and editing
- Marketing automation
- Project management
- A/B Testing
- At least 18 years of age and able to pass a comprehensive background check
- 2+ years design, marketing, advertising or other relevant experience
- College degree in marketing, business, communications or equivalent work experience
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills applicable to a broad range of audiences
- Impeccable grammar and editing skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Self-starter that does not require micromanagement
- Ability to prioritize, be flexible and meet deadlines
- Love learning and not afraid to find out what you don’t know
- Data-driven and results oriented
- Excellent follow up skills with high detail
$30,000 - $60,000 (based on experience)
About Bridge Turnkey investments
Bridge Turnkey Investments was founded in 2015 with a passion for building a bridge to wealth and freedom for our clients. We identify, acquire, renovate and sell residential real estate in the greater Kansas City area.