Accredited Real Estate Internship includes assisting with, managing, and completing day-to-day duties and activities at a top-performing real estate agency in Normal Heights. This is an opportunity to get hands-on, real-world real estate experience. Looking to hire multiple interns!
- Assist with office administrative work
- Assist with real estate transactions
- Assist with uploading documents to our filing system
- Learn about California Association of Realtors
- Preparing folders for listing and buyer presentations
- Keeping track of lockboxes
- Sending thank you cards to past clients
- Order business cards, signs and other materials as needed
- Track agent leads and lead maintenance
- Compile agent data and update applicable documents and media as needed
- Interns must be excited at the prospect of working in a friendly, fast-paced, and detail-oriented team environment
- Must be able to learn and perform in collaboration with Transaction coordinator and Manager
- Looking for organized, detail-oriented self starters with an aptitude for diligently completing tasks
Local team of 14 (and growing) fun, friendly and passionate agents. Led by top 1% of Real Estate Agents in San Diego County and awarded by San Diego Association of Realtors; Trained by Fortune 100-proven sales leadership. We deliver exceptional service and exceed our client's expectations at every step in the transaction!