This Real Estate Internship includes assisting with, managing, and completing day-to-day duties and activities at a top-performing real estate agency in Normal Heights. This is an opportunity to get hands-on, real-world real estate experience. This internship will begin your Real Estate career! We are looking to add a few new interns to our team.
- Assist with office administrative work.
- Assist with Real Estate Transactions.
- Assist with uploading documents to our filing system.
- Learn about the California Association of Realtors.
- Preparing folders for listing and buyer presentations.
- Keeping track of lockboxes.
- Writing and sending thank you cards.
- Order business cards, signs, and other materials as needed.
- Track agent leads and lead maintenance.
- Compile agent data and update applicable documents and media as needed.
- Interns should be eager to learn while working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to learn and perform in collaboration with Transaction coordinator and Manager.
- Looking for organized, detail-oriented self-starters with an aptitude for diligently completing tasks.
- Interns should have interest Real Estate.
Local team of 14 (and growing) fun, friendly and passionate agents. Led by top 1% of Real Estate Agents in San Diego County and awarded by San Diego Association of Realtors; Trained by Fortune 100-proven sales leadership. We deliver exceptional service and exceed our client's expectations at every step in the transaction!