Neal & Neal - Team at Keller Williams Realty
Leading to Full-Time Position
- We are looking for a Marketing Intern who is looking to prove themselves and build a career with us.
- Do you have an unquenchable curiosity and love of learning that keeps you on the cutting edge of digital marketing? Do you take great pride in your work and love seeing the impact of your craft? If so, this might be the ideal job for you.
- We are seeking someone with meticulous grammar and a fluid writing style who is highly proficient with SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media, Design and has experience writing for web/blog. One year of photography experience is also ideal.
- Experience in web analytics methodologies; A/B and multivariate testing, with proven ability to apply web behavioral data to influence web design
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-channel funnel attribution modeling, model types, and practical proficiency in analysis of such models
- Some familiarity with Photoshop and illustrative tools
- Understand development processes for web-based applications and experience in web information architecture, usability and web analytics
- Google Adwords Advanced Certification and BING Ads Certificate is an asset
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is advantageous
- Brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
- Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns
- Creation of quarterly internal newsletter
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritizing where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Work with sales and other internal departments to understand their needs
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
Experience with successful sales initiatives in a highly competitive and fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and statistical skills, attention to detail, and technical aptitude.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, to present findings to internal and external clients.
- Proactive approach in identifying emerging trends in portfolio performance metrics, its key drivers, and its impact on future performance expectations.
- Understanding of search engines, local search engine optimization, critical updates (Penguin, Panda, Pigeon, Hummingbird) and other factors that influence rankings with search engines.
- Understanding of link building techniques, compliance with Google's Webmaster Guidelines, authority sculpting, site redirect strategies, URL rewriting methods and best practices.
- Ability to speak to various technologies: Web UI (CSS3, HTML5, jQuery, Responsive Design, user experience, browser compatibility).
- A curious mind: stays current with key social trends, media platforms and new technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, and Facebook Business Manager in a professional capacity.
- Analytical approach to complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
$500 per month
About Neal & Neal - Team at Keller Williams Realty
Mission: Our Team's Mission is to change lives.
Who We Are: We are recognized as an innovative and top producing real estate team year over year in the San Antonio and surrounding markets. Check us out on Zillow. (www.nealteamreviews.com)
What We're Proud Of: Our team sold $53M in volume and helped over 200 families buy and sell homes in 2016. For 2017, we are on track to sell $75M in volume with 300 units. This team works hard, plays hard, and loves serving people by helping our clients with one of their most valuable assets - real estate.